±263,374 Square Foot Warehouse For Lease in West Columbia
375 Metropolitan Drive, West Columbia, SC 29170
- 263,374 Square Feet
- For Lease
375 Metropolitan Drive is an approximately ±263,374-square-foot industrial facility located on approximately ±62.1 acres (30 acres undeveloped) in the CAE Enterprise Industrial Park in West Columbia, South Carolina in Lexington County. The building was constructed in 2001 and includes 22,000 square feet of office space. The building was formerly used for manufacturing and distribution.
The CAE Enterprise Industrial Park is situated next to the Columbia Metropolitan Airport and UPS Air & Ground Hub (2.8 miles by car). The property is located 4.5 miles from I-20 and 4 miles from I-77, giving it easy access to major surrounding markets such as Charleston, Greenville, Charlotte and Atlanta. Located in the central part of South Carolina, and midway between Atlanta and Charlotte via I-20 and I-77, Lexington County has unparalleled access to markets and raw materials.
Download the property flyer for more information.
Property Status: Available September 1
Area Available: 263,374 Square Feet
50' x 50'
12 dock-high doors | 4 drive-in doors
center - 24'6" | eave - 19'4"
(3) 2500 KVA transformers | (3) 3000A & (1) 2000A 480/277v switchgear
T-5 fluorescent light fixtures
- Concrete and metal walls
- 6' concrete on 4" stone base floor
- Single-ply membrane roof
- Fire protection: Wet system supplied by 10” high pressure water line 1.27M AGWT; density .42 GPM/2000SF, diesel fire pump
- HVAC: 100% conditioned; 33 rooftop units totaling 800 tons
- Lease Rate: $4.65 PSF NNN
- Available: September 1, 2018