1310 N Courthouse
1310 N Courthouse Road Arlington 22201 VA United States
- 3,381 Square Feet – 166,205 Square Feet
- For Lease
- TOWN HALL: 6,000 SF of shared amenity space on the 8th and 9th floors renovated in 2018. Includes conference rooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, kitchen, and spacious lounge areas.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Numerous restaurants are located within a few blocks of 1310 N. Courthouse, including Bayou Bakery, Starbucks, Fire Works Pizza, Ragtime, Corner Bakery, Cosi, Ray’s The Steaks, and more. Additionally, The Market Commons Clarendon, located four blocks from the property, contains retailers such as Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Apple, The Container Store, Williams Sonoma, Barnes & Noble, Lululemon, and Whole Foods Market. 1310 N. Courthouse is just two blocks from Courthouse Metro.
- IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO MAJOR ROUTES: Located right off Route 50 with easy access to Wilson Blvd., I-66, Washington, D.C., The Pentagon, Reagan National Airport and more.
- 5-FLOOR UNDERGROUND PARKING GARAGE: Finished elevator lobbies on each level and a parking ratio of 1.8/1,000.
- TREE-LINED PLAZA: Lush landscaping includes site lighting, benches and tables for an eye-catching entrance and an enjoyable outdoor environment.
- ON-SITE GOLD’S GYM: Featuring a knowledgeable staff, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, men’s and women’s locker rooms and more.
- EVERYDAY CONVENIENCE STORE: Located on the property, shop for daily conveniences, groceries, dry cleaning and more.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY ENERGY STAR®:Certified and LEED GOLD (EB).
- 380,000 SQUARE FEET: One of the larger spaces available in the Rosslyn/Ballston corridor, featuring a renovated two-story lobby, common areas and restrooms on each level
Property Status: Partially Leased
Area Available: 3,381 Square Feet – 166,205 Square Feet
- Two-Story Town Hall (8th & 9th Floors)
- Central Location & Metro Accessible
- On-Site Parking Garage
- Renovated Lobby with Coffee Shop
- On-Site Gold's Gym
- Energy Efficiency
Contact us regarding this property
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
You didn't check the 'I'm not a robot' checkbox.