21± AC Orlando Infill Industrial Development Site
1175 S. Rio Grande Avenue Orlando, FL 32805
- 21 Acres
- Land Industrial
- For Sale
This land is comprised of 21± acres located in the City of Orlando. Rio Grande Acquisition and Colliers International put together the entire assemblage. There are multiple access points and road frontage along U.S. Highway 441 (South Orange Blossom Trail) to the east and South Rio Grande Avenue to the west, both of which are five-lane major arterial roads. The property is two miles southwest of Downtown Orlando, and close to Interstate 4 and State Road 408.
Property Status: For Sale
Lot Size: 21 Acres
Area Available: 21 Acres
Bulk of property is in the City of Orlando allowing for a variety of commercial and industrial uses.
2.08± acres south of Grand St. is zoned O-1, in Orange County’s jurisdiction, allowing for multiple commercial and residential uses in Orange County. Up-zoning is likely, as is annexation.
Orlando Utilities Water and Orange County Sanitary Sewer at site
- Large rectangular site with potential for industrial and multiple uses.
- Multiple access points and road frontage along four roads.
- Paucity of infill tracts of land this size.
- Successful nearby industrial developments.
- Five minutes (2 miles) to Downtown Orlando and 20 minutes to Orlando International Airport.
- Half a mile from State Road 408, the East-West Expressway, a CFX toll road
- 3/4 mile from Interstate 4 westbound and 1.5 miles from Interstate 4 eastbound
- Prime frontage on Orange Blossom Trail for Retail use if not needed for anticipated industrial/multiple use development.
- OBT-CRA infrastructure funding possible with Industrial General (IG)/Multiple Use zoning.