57 Acres for Sale at Blythewood Crossings
Wilson Boulevard & I-77, Blythewood, South Carolina 29016
- 57 Acres
- For Sale
Up to 57 acres is for sale for multifamily development in Blythewood, SC, which is a suburb of Columbia, SC,northeast of downtown. The area is characterized by high end residential growth, new schools and large employers, including Fort Jackson (US Army), BlueCrossBlueShield of SC, Trane and many others located within 7 miles from the site. Immediate access to I-77 provides an easy commute to downtown Columbia as well as other shopping and dining. Multifamily occupancy in Blythewood averages 95% with average rents of $1.05 per foot.
Development plan as well as survey, topographical and engineering information available upon request. The property is strategically located near the intersection of Wilson Road (Hwy 21) and I-77 in Northeast Columbia. Access is via Exit 24 on I-77.
Download the marketing package for more information.
Property Status: For Sale
Lot Size: 57 Acres
Area Available: 57 Acres
- Zoning: PDD (Planned Development District)
- Site Improvements:Fully-zoned with water, sewer and electricity
- Employees: Over 7,000 daytime employees within three miles of this interchange
- Subdivisions: There are currently 11 active subdivisions within two miles of the site. Several national builders are actively seeking land for other subdivisions.
- Visibility: Excellent visibility from I-77
- Price: Please call for pricing
- 11.34 and 46.24-acre tracts, subdividable