6336 Greenwich Drive
6336 Greenwich Dr San Diego, CA 92122
- 14,544 Square Feet
- For Sale
As the smallest office building in Governor Park, 6336 Greenwich Drive is uniquely positioned to accommodate a small company looking to own and occupy their own building. This multi-tenant office building is located in Governor Park, one of the most dynamic office markets in the county. Surrounded by the premier business centers and executive housing in University City, La Jolla, and Carmel Valley, 6336 Greenwich Drive is easily accessed by I-805, State Route 52, and I-5. The building enjoys excellent visibility to Greenwich Drive. The ambiance of Governor Park is enhanced by unusually extensive landscaping and uncrowded setbacks. Some of the major occupiers of space in Governor ark are DPR Construction, Guild Mortgage, UCSD, Ware Malcomb Architects and the United States Postal Service.
Area Available: 14,544 Square Feet
- Rare opportunity to own and occupy a small office building within the highly desirable Golden Triangle.
- Craftsman-style construction in the tradition of Frank Lloyd Wright, featuring operable windows, with each tenant having an exterior premise entry.
- The building is located within the premier master-planned Governor Park area, which offers close proximity to the first-class amenities of University Town Center and the newly renovated Westfield UTC mall, featuring150+ stores and restaurants.
- Current tenant income helps reduce ownership costs. In-place rents are below market in a high demand, low vacancy central office submarket.
- Fast and easy Interstate 805 freeway access with rapid interchange connections to Highway 52, Interstate 5, and Interstate 15.