Central Valley Research & Technology Park - Greyhawk Phase
2461 Alluvial Avenue Clovis, California 93611
- 409,464 Square Feet
- Land Office Industrial Retail
- For Sale
Portal Sierra II is located on the northwest corner of Temperance and Alluvial in the Central Valley Research and Technology Park; the park is on 180 acres of land and will be a mixture of medical, professional, retail and light industrial uses. It is directly in the path of the Freeway 168 growth corridor. In the vicinity are major residential and retail developments, the Clovis Community Medical Center Campus as well as Freeway 168 which provides access to three other major freeways; 99, 41 and 180, allowing travel throughout the Central Valley and California. Parcels vary in size and can accommodate smaller users or can be combined to create larger parcels for larger users.
Area Available: 409,464 Square Feet
- The subject property (approximately 9.4 total acres) is located on the northwest corner of Temperance and Alluvial Avenues in the City of Clovis and located within the Central Valley Research and Technology Park.
- 13 separate parcels that can be combined, if more land is needed
- R-T (Research and Technology).
- Access from N. Temperance and Alluvial Avenues will be provided throughout cross access easements amongst all parcels