Peachtree Pkwy - Development Site
- 7.7 Acres
- Land Retail Office Multifamily-Apartment Commercial-Specialty Residential
- For Sale
- Size: +/- 7.7 Acres
- Location: Located on the NE corner of the intersection of Peachtree Pkwy and Granite Ln in unincorporated Forsyth County, a half mile north of McGinnis Ferry Rd.
- Condition: The subject property is partially developed. The NW corner of the site was previously a gas station and automobile service facility and has a concrete pad.
- Zoning: CBD (Commercial Business District) - Conditional
- Future Land Use: Employment Center and Development Corridor
- Frontage: +/- 515’ on Peachtree Pkwy, +/- 1032’ on Granite Ln
- Traffic Counts: +/- 33,900 vehicles/day on Peachtree Pkwy (2015)
- Access: Signalized intersection of Peachtree Pkwy and Granite Ln with left turn signal which provides easy access for southbound traffic on GA-141. Existing right-in, right-out curb cut on Peachtree Pkwy
- Utilities: Water and gravity sewer available on site.
- *Subject to independent verification*
- Billboard Lease: Trailing 3 month average income of $1660/month. Lease expires September 2017. Early termination possible.
- Price: $2,995,000 ($389,000/acre)
Property Status: Vacant Land
Lot Size: 7.7 Acres
Area Available: 7.7 Acres
Contact us regarding this property
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
You didn't check the 'I'm not a robot' checkbox.