Port Crossing Commerce Center
Highway 146 @ Wharton Weems Boulevard, La Porte, TX 77571
- For Lease
Port Crossing Commerce Center is a world class 300-acre logistics and industrial park located in La Porte, Texas serving the Port of Houston, one of the country’s fastest growing cargo ports. The master planned, deed restricted business park, is a state-of-the-art, multi- model distribution complex, designed to handle cargo from terminal to park and beyond with speed and efficiency.
Located within 3-miles of both the Barbours Cut and Bayport container terminals, Port Crossing Commerce Center is the closest industrial park to either terminal, with direct access to both terminals off of Highway 146. Additionally, plans for a direct rail connection to both terminals, unique to the park, will minimize travel time between the port and point of initial distribution.
Fast access to the Interstate 45 North/South Corridor and Interstate 10 East/West Corridor speeds the distribution of goods economically to the 60-million consumers that live within a 700-mile radius of Port Crossing Commerce Center. The park is served by more than 130 trucking lines providing routes to all of the United States, Canada and Mexico. The Union Pacific and BNSF railroads, with rail hubs in Houston, and other Texas cities, serves thousands of miles of track and all gulf ports. Air freight services are available through Bush Intercontinental, Hobby Airport and Ellington Field.
- 4,000,000 square feet of building when the park is fully developed
- 3 miles to Barbours Cut and Bayport Terminals
- 300 Acre master-planned Business Park with Foreign Trade Zone Status
- 180’ truck apron depth
- 77,400 linear feet of rail track
- 4 ingress/egress points within the park
- 51’ x 51’ warehouse column spacing
- 30’ warehouse clear heights
- 1 rail transloading lane for tenant’s use; 740 railcar storage location
- 100% ESFR sprinklered buildings