Trophy Retail Condos @ One Mission Bay
1000 3rd Street San Francisco, CA 94158
- 16,594 Square Feet
- Retail Commercial-Specialty
- For Sale
Colliers International, as Exclusive Advisor to the Seller, is pleased to present The Retail Condominiums @ One Mission Bay, (“the Property”), a high-profile collection of two (2) retail condominiums (demised into five (5) retail spaces) totaling +/- 16,600 square feet. The condos are located on the ground floor of one of San Francisco’s premier residential developments, One Mission Bay – a 350-unit luxury residential condominium project.
Situated at the gateway to Mission Bay across from the Giant’s AT&T Park, the Project features tremendous frontage along 3rd and 4th Streets and McCovey Cove providing retailers excellent exposure and visibility. The Park retail premises, located at the corner of 4th and Channel Streets and just a short walk from the 4th & King Caltrain Station, consists of three (3) retail spaces, two of which are leased on a NNN basis under new long-term leases. The Tower retail premises, located at the corner of 3rd Street and Mission Creek and along the main transit route in Mission Bay, consists of two (2) high-profile spaces with outdoor seating and dining potential providing the rare opportunity to attract a world-class flagship restaurant or retailer.
The Project’s irreplaceable location along the 3rd Street Muni Rail Line and close proximity to the Warrior’s Chase Center and future Uber HQ make The Retail Condominiums @ One Mission Bay some of the most desirable and well-located retail premises in the area.
Property Status: For Sale
Building Size: 16594 Square Feet
Area Available: 16,594 Square Feet
- Trophy Retail Investment Opportunities in One of San Francisco’s Premier, New Residential Development Projects
- High-Profile, Transit-Oriented Location Situated at the Gateway to Mission Bay
- Adjacent to the City’s Most Exciting Attractions & Developments: AT&T Park, Mission Rock, Uber HQ, Warrior’s Chase Center & UCSF
- Captive Demand from the 350 Luxury Residences within the One Mission Bay Development & Adjacent 250-Room, 4-Star Hotel
- 250 Projected Annual Events at the Warriors’ Chase Center
- 81 San Francisco Giants’ Home Games Played Across the O’Doul Bridge at AT&T Park, as well as many other events & concerts
- NNN Leased Units Provide Stable Cash Flow with Annual Rent Increases
- HOA Managed Investments Result in Limited Management Responsibilities
- The Tower Retail Units Represent an Opportunity to Attract World-Class Retailers & Restaurateurs