Undeveloped M2-PD Industrial Land
Highway 65 & James Road Bakersfield, CA 93308
- 115.58 Acres
- Land Industrial
- For Sale
Located in North Bakersfield, County of Kern, at Highway 65 (Porterville Highway) South of James Road. Conveniently near Bakersfield’s new $16 million dollar William Thomas International Airport Terminal. Existing businesses in close proximity include: Schlumberger, Pape`Kenworth, Kelly Pipe, Key Energy, Advanced Industrial Services, Gazelle Transportation, KimRay Inc., Cognito Motorsports, Associated Builders and Contractors, Western Veg Produce and Car Quest.
Property Status: For Sale
Lot Size: 115.58 Acres
Area Available: 115.58 Acres
- The property has access and frontage out to Highway 65
- STORM DRAINAGE: Retension basin would need to be constructed.
- ELECTRIC: PG&E 12 KV primary power above ground along the south side of the property.
- TELEPHONE: AT&T (Highway 65)
- GAS: Propane and/or So. Cal Gas. The closest municipal line is 3,100 feet east of the property on James Road
- SEWER: Septic - North of the River Sanitation District is 3,000 feet south
- WATER: Water well and storage tank would have to be constructed. Closest municipal North of the River Water District service is 3,000 feet south
- LAND AREA: 115.58 acres