Academie Da Vinci Charter School Property
1058-1064 Keene Road Dunedin, FL 34698
- 28,610 Square Feet
- For Sale
Mike Milano, CCIM, MAI and Christopher Pollard, J.D., of the Milano-Glickman Team at Colliers International are pleased to offer for sale an opportunity to buy a property in Dunedin, FL with a paying tenant – Academie Da Vinci Charter School, that has a long history of occupancy. The subject is located just south of the busy lighted intersection of Keene Road and Main Street, which serves two successful grocery-anchored neighborhood centers occupied by Publix and Winn-Dixie.
The surrounding communities are densely populated with middle to upper class residents. The average household income within a 5-mile radius is over $65,000 and the population count is over 223,000.
Disclaimer: this offering is for the land and the improvements, of which the charter school is a paying tenant.
Lot Size: 99869 Square Feet
Building Size: 28610 Square Feet
Area Available: 28,610 Square Feet
- This is an absolute triple net lease. Tenant pays all operating costs, taxes and insurance.
- Academie Da Vinci’s current charter expires June 30, 2025.
- The school has been previously renewed by the authorizer in 2010, receiving a 15 year renewal.
- School is run by non-profit organization: Academie Da Vinci School, Inc.
- Excellent financial health: Per most recent audit, Academie Da Vinci Charter School’s assets exceeded its liabilities by $635,684 for the close of the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017.