Bed and Breakfast Investment in Sedona
Sedona Views 995 N State Route 89A Sedona, AZ 86336
- 5,726 Square Feet
- For Sale
Opportunity to acquire Sedona Views, a five-room bed and breakfast in Sedona, Arizona. The total building size is ±5,726 square feet* on ±17,424 square feet of land. The bed and breakfast was built in 1990. Sale price is $1.65 million.
For full investment details, please complete and return the confidentiality agreement attached to the property flyer or contact the brokers directly.
Sedona Views is beautifully constructed with each room showcasing the enchanting views Sedona has to offer. The elevated perspective provides an amazing one-of-a-kind look at the famous Sedona red rocks.
Located at 995 N. State Route 89A, Sedona Views is the perfect place to relax, unwind and explore. Near local attractions such as the Grand Canyon and the ski lifts of Snowbowl, Sedona Views is also close to hiking trails, wineries, art galleries and award-winning golf courses.
Unique tourist attractions such as Devil’s Bridge, Bell Rock, Slide Rock State Park, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and Amitabha Stupa have visitors and nature enthusiasts repeatedly coming back for more. Sedona has an acclaimed reputation as one of the world’s most magically fascinating places to visit.
*Square footages may vary as they have been gathered from multiple sources. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to fully investigate this information and determine the correct information.
Tours by appointment only. Please do not disturb employees.
Area Available: 5,726 Square Feet
C-1, city of Sedona
- Classic design that blends in with the area
- Voted #1 Bed & Breakfast in the country through TripAdvisor for 2011
- Five rooms, each uniquely decorated
- Owner/innkeeper quarters with owners currently living on-site
- Private entrances and patios, wood-style floors and fireplaces. Each room contains a private hot tub
- Airbnb® potential
- Outstanding elevated view of world-famous Sedona Red Rocks
- High barriers to entry. Sedona’s major thoroughfares are developed with limited options of redevelopment
- Superior, pristine location with area-enriched amenities
- Easy access