Class A Office Space Downtown
1010 Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63101
- 596 Square Feet – 73,118 Square Feet
- For Lease
Situated in the region’s Central Business District, 1010 Market is a 425,000-square-foot office tower prominently displayed within the St. Louis skyline. With approximately 347,399 rentable square feet, tenants enjoy close proximity to the most prominent landmarks in downtown’s core - along with unobstructed views of the Gateway Arch, CityGarden, Busch Stadium, Kiener Plaza and more.
Directly across the street from the 22nd Judicial Circuit Courts building and adjacent to the U.S. District Court Clerk building, 1010 Market is an ideal location for government and law occupiers. Additionally, City Hall and Saint Louis University Law School are located within a few short blocks of the property.
Property Status: For Lease
Area Available: 596 Square Feet – 73,118 Square Feet
- Building naming rights and monument signage available
- New ownership and leasing/management team
- 24/7 security/lobby desk attendant
- Property management on-site
- Fitness center at no charge, conference center, sundry shop, building break room, mail drop and Subway restaurant
- Executive covered parking