For Sale > Halekuai Center
563-565 Farrington Highway Kapolei, Hawaii 96707
- 87,000 Square Feet
- For Sale
Halekuai Center is located near the hard corner intersection of Farrington Highway (31,300 vehicles per day) and Fort Barrette Road/State Highway 901 (16,200 vehicles per day). The subject property is located just opposite to the Kapolei Shopping Center and Kapolei
Marketplace, anchored by Safeway Supermarket and Longs Drug Store, all creating strong co-tenant synergy. TheBus has a stop at the Halekuai Center, which increases pedestrian traffic flow and consumer spending at this property. It stops every hour from 4:30am – 10:45 pm. National tenants within close proximity of the subject property include Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Kmart, Target, and Ross Dress for Less, making this the dominant retail corridor in this part of Oahu. Additionally, the site benefits from over 116,100 customers with approximately $97,700 average household incomes and over 28,000 day-time employees within the 5-mile radius of the subject property. High quality national / credit tenants within the center include Chevron, Starbucks, Papa Johns, Anytime Fitness and Jamba Juice.
Kapolei has one of the highest disposable incomes in all of Hawaii, and its population is projected to increase nearly 64% over the next two decades. Most of the island’s population growth is occurring in the Ewa Plain and the area around Kapolei with jobs expecting to double in
the next 20 years. The town is being developed as an urban center, second to Honolulu.
Property Status: For Sale
Area Available: 87,000 Square Feet
- The property is located approximately 30 minutes from dowmtown Honolulu in Kapolei, the fastest growing city on Oahu and the island’s “second city”.
- The excellent tenant line-up within the property and its close proximity to these strong investment grade/credit tenants allows for tremendous tenant synergy and cross-over traffic.
- One of the busiest stops in trade area, creating instant patrons and consumer spending for the tenants.
- The University of Hawaii’s new West Oahu campus is located approximately 1 mile of Halekuai Center.
- Construction is underway on a 20-mile light rail transit line, which will connect Kapolei with downtown Honolulu and Honolulu lnternationaI Airport.