FOR SALE > PRIME 756,000 SF INDUSTRIAL & LOGISTICS FACILITY
7111 Crabb Road | Temperance, MI 48182
- 756,856 Square Feet
- Industrial Commercial-Specialty
- For Sale
Two long-term credit-tenants, Hollingsworth Logistics Group (“HLG”) and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (“FCA”) with triple net [NNN] leases, occupy the asset.
As part of the Monroe County Industrial Submarket, and only five minutes north of Toledo, Ohio.
The Property's location has stellar logistical access to two critical Midwest markets. Situated just west of Telegraph Road (US-24), Interstate-75, and east of US-23, provides outstanding connectivity to Michigan and Ohio’s most heavily traversed thoroughfares.
Property Status: For Sale Fully Tenanted
Building Size: 756856 Square Feet
Area Available: 756,856 Square Feet
100 Surface Spaces, 150 Industrial Trailer Spaces
6 Total - 12’w x 14’h
7,500 SF (1%)
749,356 SF (99%)
- This asset offers potential investors the ability to acquire one of the largest warehouse buildings in the Monroe County submarket. Fully leased with substantial remaining term by two strong credit-tenants that occupy the entirety of the building.
- Over $6 million of ongoing improvements into the Property.
- Strong in place income stream for years to come.
- Ideal locale and positioning for optimal logistical operations, especially given the building’s tenant mix.
- Well situated with easy access to Interstate-75 and Telegraph Road (US-24), major Midwestern thoroughfares.
- Fiat Chrysler Automobile (“FCA”) commenced on a fresh 10 year Triple Net lease in August 2017.
- Hollingsworth Logistics Group has several years remaining Triple Net Lease Term; commenced November 2016.