High-End Newly Built-Out Office
Biltmore Center 2390 E Camelback Rd, Suite 300 Phoenix, AZ 85016
- 23,000 Square Feet – 30,090 Square Feet
- For Lease
Plug and play, high-end, newly built-out sublease of creative, high-end office space in the Biltmore Center at 2390 E. Camelback Road in Phoenix. Suite 300 is move-in ready and consists of ±23,000 square feet to ±30,090 square feet, with 340 cubes. Lease expiration date is January 31, 2022 (flexible).
Located on the third floor, Suite 300 offers elevator and lobby exposure, five private balconies and panoramic mountain views.
Subtenants will enjoy Biltmore Center’s on-site amenities, including a best-in-class fitness facility; large high-tech common area conference space; and tenant lounge, including a wine bar and fire pit. Tenants also enjoy walkability to Biltmore Fashion Park, with retailers that include Apple, J Crew, Lululemon, Macy’s, Pottery Barn and Saks Fifth Avenue, among others. Restaurants include True Food, Cheesecake Factory, Blanco Tacos, California Pizza Kitchen, Seasons 52, Zinburger and more!
Biltmore Center is prominently positioned at the northwest corner of 24th Street and Camelback Road, one of the premier intersections in metropolitan Phoenix and in the heart of the Camelback Corridor. The Camelback Corridor is one of the most coveted submarkets in all of Phoenix and is home to prestigious companies in a number of industries, including law firms, healthcare organizations, wealth-management and financial services companies, and commercial real estate firms.
Area Available: 23,000 Square Feet – 30,090 Square Feet
- Class A corporate office complex with prestigious Camelback Road address
- Lease expiration date is January 31, 2022 (flexible).
- Excellent visibility on both 24th Street and Camelback Road
- Surrounded by high-end shopping and restaurants
- On-site tenant lounge, health club, café and more
- Complex renovated in 2016
- Creative, modern build-out
- Parking: 4/1:1,000 overall ratio; abundant sub-grade parking. Easy access for tenants & visitors; direct garage access to each building