Highland Park Townhomes | Renovated Townhome Assemblage | 79 Units | Athens, GA
100 Highland Park Dr Athens, GA 30606
- 141,882 Square Feet
- For Sale
- Unique opportunity to purchase a townhome assemblage consisting of 24 townhome buildings totaling 79 units.
- Located approximately 60 miles northeast of Atlanta, nestled alongside the Oconee River in Clarke County. Athens was chosen in 1785 as the site for the first chartered state university in the nation.
- Starting in 2014 to present, ownership completed exterior and interior renovations on the majority of the units. Exterior renovations included new exterior paint, new HVAC units, new hot water tanks, new roofing and replacement of exterior siding where needed. Interior renovations included new vinyl wood and tile flooring, fresh interior paint, new countertops, and a mix of new black and stainless-steel appliances.
- Besides newly renovated units, Highland Park Townhomes offers its residents some of the largest units in the submarket. With average units at 1,796 SF and average rents at $777/unit, or $0.43 PSF, Highland Park Townhomes offer a new investor the opportunity to close the rental gap through rent ascension.
- The University of Georgia is the major economic driver for the city of Athens and has continued to allocate millions of dollars into improvements all throughout the campus. The University of Georgia is responsible for putting Athens on the map and it continues to be the primary catalyst that propels the city forward. With an annual enrollment of over 37,000 students, the yearly influx accounts for nearly a third of the town’s population and thus has an enormous positive impact on the city’s economy.
Area Available: 141,882 Square Feet
Contact us regarding this property
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
You didn't check the 'I'm not a robot' checkbox.