SR 46 & Hickman Drive Sanford, FL 32771
- 5,000 Square Feet – 30,000 Square Feet
- Land Industrial
- For Lease
Custom designed industrial/office build to suits are available in north Seminole County, along the Florida I-4 Corridor.
The developer, working with the tenant, will design and construct the building for the tenant use on lots starting at approximately 1/2 of an acre. Once completed, the developer will lease the finished product to the tenant for as little as five-year term with renewal options. Lots can be combined for larger buildings or outside storage requirements. The lots are fully developed with off site retention and are ready for construction. The zoning is M-1A (Light Industrial), Seminole County, Florida.
This is a perfect opportunity for a tenant who:
- Has a unique building or site design requirement
- Wants a freestanding building for image or security reasons
- Needs excess land for parking or shielded outside storage
This location is directly adjacent to the Route 46 Interchange to I-4, Florida's man east-west limited access highway, and about a mile from the Central Florida Greenway. Numerous restaurants, hotels and shopping are also within close proximity to the I-4 Park.
- You design the building(s)
- Lot size ranges 0.5 to 1.8 acres
- Buildings start at 5,000 SF to 30,000 SF
- Parcels feature off-site retention and are permit ready
- Excellent access to Interstate 4
- An abundance of restaurants and shopping nearby
- Outdoor storage available
- Water and sewer
Property Status: Vacant Lots
Area Available: 5,000 Square Feet – 30,000 Square Feet