Investment Opportunity in North Scottsdale
Alamos Building 8787 E Pinnacle Peak Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- 21,731 Square Feet
- For Sale
Investment opportunity to acquire the Alamos Building, located at 8787 E Pinnacle Peak Road in Scottsdale. This two-story building consists of ±21,731 square feet on ±1.22 acres of land. Current occupancy is 88 percent. NOI is $225,122.
Sale price is $3.65 million. Contact brokers to request the Offering Memorandum.
The Alamos Building is a vibrant Spanish Colonial style, multi-tenant office building with upgraded features. This unique North Scottsdale property sits on the southwest corner of Pinnacle Peak and Pima Road, creating great visibility for clients and guests, as well as stunning views of McDowell Mountain.
The offices enclose a beautifully landscaped and maintained gated courtyard. Guests are first greeted by the plaza’s decorative wrought iron entry and impressive Spanish fountain. Other exterior architectural features include open air walkways, decorative columns and Saltillo tile, surrounded by an ornate second story balustrade.
Area Available: 21,731 Square Feet
C-2, city of Scottsdale
- Built in 1985 and refurbished in 2013
- Parking: 4.3/1,000, 91 total spaces of which 30 are covered
- Occupancy: 88 percent
- NOI: $225,122
- Prime frontage with ±255 ft. on Pima Road and ±205 ft. on Pinnacle Peak Road
- Southwest corner of Pinnacle Peak and Pima roads, with high-end commercial properties on each corner
- Amenity rich area includes Mastro’s Steakhouse, Preston’s Steakhouses, My Sister’s Closet, AJ’s Fine Foods, Starbucks and Wells Fargo
- Average HH income within one-mile radius: $173,387