Investment opportunity: Single-tenant net-leased property
3168 Charleston Highway, West Columbia, SC 29172
- 58,000 Square Feet
- For Sale
3168 Charleston Highway is a ±58,000 square-foot, single-tenant net-leased property for sale as an investment opportunity. The property sits on 9.87 acres and is leased to Allied Services LLC (guarantor Republic Services Inc.) as their solid waste & recycling center, truck maintenance and operations center, with 7 years remaining on the lease. Rent increases 25% within the first 5 years of the lease. The property consists of a 47,000-square foot building with a 6,000-square-foot office and a 11,000-square-foot building with a 1,000-square-foot office. The property is located in West Columbia, South Carolina in Lexington County.
About the tenant:
Republic Services Inc. operates in 29 states and is the second-largest provider of non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling and energy services in the United States, as measured by revenue. 3168 Charleston Highway is a strategic facility for their Midlands operations. Republic Services is a publicly traded company that holds a BBB+ investment grade rating from S&P.
Download the offering memorandum for more information including rent roll, building specifications and investment highlights.
Property Status: Fully Leased
Building Size: 58000 Square Feet
Area Available: 58,000 Square Feet
- Parking: Approximately 70 graveled truck spaces and 92 paved car spaces
- Lighting: Metal halide
- Fire protection: Dry system
- Year built: 1996
- Zoning: Intensive Development
- Lexington County parcel number: 006898-02-006
- Tenant is responsible for all repairs including replacement of HVAC and roof
- Landlord is responsible for load-bearing walls, foundation and floor slabs (excluding non-loading portions of the wall)
- Tenant pays all property taxes and insurance