Land Zoning Approved for Senior Assisted and Independent Living
The Hemingway at Fountain Hills Shea Blvd and Saguaro Blvd Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
- 250,062 Square Feet
- For Sale
The Hemingway at Fountain Hills consists of ±5.74 acres (±250,062 square feet), with zoning approved for a senior assisted and independent living facility. The site is located at the northwest corner of Shea Boulevard and Saguaro Boulevard in Fountain Hills, Arizona.
This planned senior housing land site is zoned and entitled for seven buildings of assisted living at 16 units per building, two buildings of independent living with 11 units per building, and one clubhouse. Each building includes offices, laundry, beauty parlor, medicine storage, living room, library, dining area, warming kitchen and patio area.
Asking price is $2,000,496 ($8.00 PSF). Price includes all working construction drawings, design plans and entitlements.
Property Status: In Escrow
Lot Size: 250062 Square Feet
Area Available: 250,062 Square Feet
±5.74 acres (±250,062 SF)
- Zoning C-1. Zoned approved for 134-bed assisted living, memory care and independent living
- Entitlements: 134 senior housing units on 5.74 acres with 90 parking spaces
- Sizes: Buildings: AL - 10,679 SF; IL - 11,169 SF
- Assisted units: 343 SF to 414 SF (interior units)
- Independent units: 548 SF to 909 SF (interior units)
- Clubhouse: 4,620 SF (commercial kitchen, dining area)
- Construction plans complete, ready to submit for city permit
- 14,500 population in all age categories 50 years and older and $101,000 incomes, both within a five-mile radius
- Scottsdale Mayo Hospital is five miles away and Scottsdale Memorial Hospital is 9 miles away
- Shea corridor zoned for senior housing use is extremely rare; currently none exists