Lone Tree Plaza: ±477,000 square foot Power Center
- 990 Square Feet – 28,228 Square Feet
- For Lease
Lone Tree Plaza is a ±477,000 SF Power Center that anchors the Lone Tree Way/HWY 4 Bypass sub-market, a retail hub of ±2 Million SF. The trade area boasts over $300 Million in sales and includes some of the largest and most substantial national retailers including Target, Lowe’s, Barnes & Noble, Cost Plus, Hobby Lobby, Kohl’s, Old Navy, Trader Joe's and The Home Depot.
The East Contra Costa County trade area has ±275,000 people and median incomes that range from $75,000 - $95,000.
Area Available: 990 Square Feet – 28,228 Square Feet
- Well located with ease of access to Hwy 4 and major thoroughfares
- Aesthetically pleasing design with individual store front designs
- Generous on-site parking
- Tremendous visibility with freeway visible signage available for anchor and junior anchor tenants on an “As-Available” basis
- Anchored by Kohl’s, The Home Depot, Trader Joe’s, and Babies R Us