Mesa Land for Data Center Development - High Tech Manufacturing
S Signal Butte Rd & E Elliot Rd Mesa, AZ 85212
- 75.53 Acres
- For Sale
Mesa’s premier land site for data center development and high tech manufacturing in the heart of Mesa’s Technology Corridor. The approximately 75-acre site (±3,290,086 square feet) is located near the intersection of South Signal Butte Road and East Elliot Road in Mesa, Arizona. Call for pricing.
The 75-acre parcel is presently zoned agricultural; however, the site is part of Mesa’s Community Plan, where the Opt-In process will provide for an expedited rezoning application to support high-tech manufacturing and/or data center development. Further details on how the Opt-in process works is enclosed within the due diligence materials on our property website, which is available to registered parties.
One of Mesa’s remaining premier Technology Corridor sites capable of supporting over 1 million square feet of data center development, with ready access to power across the street to the SRP Browning substation with over 500 MW load capacity. Abundant fiber at the doorstep of the site coming off Signal Butte and Elliott cross-street. Ready access to power, fiber and water, all at the site's doorstep.
Site's proximity to the Browning Substation will afford approximately $2 million in savings for the dedicated substation relative to other sites in the corridor. Infrastructure (water, sewer, fiber) at the doorstep of Signal Butte Road will bring another $750,000 in savings to the user. Easy ingress/egress to Signal Butte allows the site master plan to be maximized.
Mesa's Technology Corridor
Mesa Technology Corridor has been earmarked to support high tech industries with an opt-in process, which can entitle and rezone sites in as little as six weeks. The planned improvements to the area are already underway via significant road improvements and ingress/egress access to Signal Butte. The Mesa Technology Corridor is home to a number of national data center operators including Apple, DuPont Fabros and EdgeConnex.
Lot Size: 75.53 Acres
Area Available: 75.53 Acres
- Acquisition Type: Fee simple, as is
- Land Area: ±75.53 acres or ±3,290,086 SF
- Maricopa County Agriculture Parcel 304-01-012D
- The site supports data center development in excess of 1M SF, inclusive of landing zone for a dedicated substation delivered within 15 months by SRP
- Power - Located directly across the SRP Browning Substation with service capacity of 500 megawatts
- Water – Mesa’s water treatment facility coming online 3Q 2018 will provide for 24 million gallons per day (MGD) under Phase 1.
- Water - Phase 2 and 3 will have capacity to deliver another 24 MGD sewer and water (serviced by Mesa) lines all in place at the east boundary line off Signal Butte.
- Gas ready available from Southwest Gas.
- Fiber – Abundant fiber located within close proximity along Signal Butte and Elliott Road via Zayo, Century Link and Cox