Mixed-Use Development Opportunity
SEC-SWC I-10 and Verrado Way Buckeye AZ 85396
- 116.6 Acres
- For Sale For Lease
New community center development opportunity with high sales volume potential. The 116.6-acre site is located at the southeast and southwest corners of I-10 and Verrado Way in Buckeye, Arizona. The southeast corner consists of 74.5 acres and the southwest corner consists of 42.1 acres.
Anchors, shops and pads for sale or lease.
Lot Size: 116.6 Acres
Area Available: 116.6 Acres
- One anchor, one junior anchor, three divided shop buildings
- Four-story hotel (122 rooms)
- 11 pads
- Multifamily site (15.48 acres)
- Corporate office/medical site (21.79 acres)
- Buckeye is the nation’s 15th fastest growing city (300,000 homes at full build-out)
- Verrado, a thriving master-planned community of 8,000 residents and entitled for 14,000 homes on 8,800 acres, lies just north of the asset.
- Direct access to Interstate 10 (75,400 VPD at intersection)
- Solid trade area income levels
- Banner Health planning a medical campus and community hospital one-half mile north of property