Mixed Use Office-Flex-Retail-Hotel Site
Happy Valley/19 MXD SEC Happy Valley Rd & 19th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85085
- 28.61 Acres
- For Sale
Happy Valley/19 MXD is a new and modern, millennial-focused mixed-use development, consisting of approximately 28 acres, providing a live, work and play environment. Zoning is C2/CP-GCP. Download flyer for preliminary site plan and parcel sizes.
Located at the southeast corner of 19th Avenue and Happy Valley Road, the site is adjacent to the Norterra Planned Unit Development (Norterra PUD), which comprises approximately 397.86 acres at the northwest corner of 19th Avenue and Happy Valley Road.
The Norterra PUD and adjacent Happy Valley/19 MXD will create a sense of place and community for its residents, USAA employees, and visitors to the retail shops, offices and Deer Valley community. The mixed-use development will help support the residential needs of existing and future employees at USAA, as well as the larger community in the Deer Valley Village.
The residential portion of the project takes into consideration the varying income levels of the Deer Valley Village in an effort to provide nearby housing options that will help reduce the commute times and traffic congestion that would otherwise occur without nearby viable residential opportunities in proximity to the growing employment base.
Area Available: 28.61 Acres
- Lot 1: ±60,000 SF (±1.38 acres) – retail pad; in escrow
- Lot 2: ±47,866 SF (±1.10 acres) – retail pad; $20 PSF
- Lot 3: ±64,472 SF (±1.48 acres) – retail pad; $19 PSF
- Lot 4: ±137,168 SF (±3.15 acres) – retail, flex, office, hotel; $14 PSF
- Lot 5: ±52,831 SF (±1.21 acres) – retail pad; $18 PSF
- Lot 6: ±136,768 SF (±3.14 acres) – retail, flex, office, hotel; $14 PSF
- Lot 7: ±17.15 acres – multifamily; in escrow
- ZoningL C2/CP-GCP
- Less than one mile to 1.2 million square feet of retail
- Less than one mile to full diamond interchange at Happy Valley Road and I-17 freeway