North Miami Beach Redevelopment Opportunity
2725 NE 163rd Street North Miami Beach , FL 33160
- 132,988 Square Feet
- For Sale
Colliers International is pleased to present this redevelopment site and a potential assemblage located at 2725 and 2775 NE 163rd Street, in North Miami Beach, Florida. This site, in addition to the adjacent parcel to the east, provides the perfect investment opportunity for developers seeking to take advantage of the current up-zoning efforts instituted by the City of North Miami Beach, specifically along the north side of NE 163rd Street. Currently, the city is granting development rights on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis, with development projects approved based on the submission of acceptable site plans.
Northeast 163rd Street serves as the gateway between Biscayne Boulevard and Sunny Isles as well as the barrier islands of North Miami. Oleta River State Park to the south of the property provides ease of mind knowing it will never be developed and will provide an ever-lasting view of the beautiful Miami wilderness. Currently the properties each have existing office buildings on-site; however, because of the up-zoning efforts currently being undertaken by the City of North Miami Beach, now is the ideal time to take advantage of this redevelopment opportunity.
Asking price for each of the sites is available upon request.
Final Call for Offers Due July 6th by 5:00pm.
Property Status: Available for Sale
Lot Size: 62775 Square Feet
Building Size: 15981 Square Feet
Area Available: 132,988 Square Feet
- NE 163rd Street is the gateway to Sunny Isles Beach and the surrounding barrier islands
- 1.44-acre site available for redevelopment on main east-west thoroughfare in North Miami Beach
- Adjacent 1.661-acre parcel to the east is also available for an unrivaled assemblage opportunity, allowing for a project of significance
- The area is currently undergoing rezoning to allow for new development
- Municipal government dedicated to area and infrastructure improvements
- Excellent access to surrounding amenities and premium retail in Aventura
- Central to Downtown Miami and Ft. Lauderdale markets
- Minutes to the Golden Glades Interchange where I-95, Florida’s Turnpike and the Palmetto Expressway meet
- Final Call for Offers due by July 6th by 5:00pm