Northlake Village Retail Center
929 N Lake Drive Lexington, South Carolina 29072
- 1,000 Square Feet – 50,000 Square Feet
- For Lease
Northlake Village is nestled in the heart of Lexington county at 929 North Lake Drive, joining the ±18,000 SF Regal Cinemas - the only theatre in the market. Phase I renovations of Regal are now underway with up to ±7,500 SF of existing space to lease adjacent to the theatre. Renovations to Regal and the existing shopping center will be completed next month. Phase II includes another ±50,000 SF set for new construction later this year. Northlake Village’s nearby tenants include The Home Depot, Food Lion, Publix, Tuesday Morning, Walmart, and a variety of restaurants like Chick-fil-a and Starbucks.
Area Available: 1,000 Square Feet – 50,000 Square Feet
- ±1,000 - 7,500 SF in Phase I.
- ±50,000 SF to be constructed in Phase II.
- Adjoined to the ±18,000 SF Regal Cinemas, which is the only theatre in the market
- Phase I renovations of Regal are underway. Shopping center facade is being replaced and new landscaping work to be completed by August 2018.
- Phase II (adjacent) new construction to start later this year
- In the heart of Lexington, one of the fastest growing submarkets in the Columbia metropolitan statistical areas
- Nearby anchor tenants include The Home Depot, Food Lion, Stein Mart, Publix, Tuesday Morning, Walmart and a wide variety of restaurants to include Chick-fil-a and Starbucks.
- Contact Brokers for Lease Rate