Oviedo on the Park
352 Mike Roberto Way Oviedo, FL 32765
- 5,956 Square Feet
- For Sale
PART OF OVIEDO ON THE PARK
- A 108-acre master planned development that includes hundreds of apartment units, office, and retail.
- This is the City of Oviedo’s new downtown live-work-play environment that is characterized by upscale living, walkability, and superb amenities.
- A massive events budget will help create a strong sense of community and keep businesses thriving.
- Oviedo on the Park is Considered the “New Downtown” of Oviedo.
IDEAL DEMOGRAPHICS IN A RAPIDLY GROWING MSA
- The Orlando MSA has one of the strongest job growth rates in the country, has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Florida, and welcomes over 66 million tourists per year.
- Four (4) miles away from the University of Central Florida, the largest university in the country with nearly 65,000 students enrolled.
- Within a three (3) mile radius there is a population of 55,821 with an average household income of $93,106.
BRAND-NEW CONSTRUCTION, QUALITY TENANTS, AND FAVORABLE LEASE TERMS
- Quality new construction that is very attractive in design.
- Ten (10) year leases with rent increases every five (5) years.
- Minimal landlord obligations.
- Corporately guaranteed by the parent corporations that have strong historical financials.
- Tenants reimburse 100% of expenses per lease.
EXCELLENT FRONTAGE, ACCESS, AND VISIBILITY ALONG BUSY ROADWAY
- East Mitchell Hammock Road sees 35,500± VPD.
- Located on a corner allowing for easy access.
- Very close to the road with unobstructed visibility.
STRONG RETAIL MARKET DOMINATED BY NATIONAL TENANTS
- Positioned alongside major national retailers like Chipotle, Starbucks, Sprint, Great Clips, Panera Bread, SunTrust Bank, LA Fitness, and more coming soon including Chick-Fil-A, Delmonico’s, Outback Steakhouse, Popeye’s, 1000 Degrees Pizza, Orange Theory Fitness, Mission BBQ, Irish 31, PAC Dental, Floyds, First Watch, and more.
- Corridor is active with new retail developments, improving the agglomeration of national retailers and creating regional draw.
PROXIMITY TO MAJOR AREA HIGHWAYS
- Three (3) miles from 417, the beltway around the entire MSA connecting all other major area highways.
- Convenient access to major roadways is one of the main reasons Oviedo is an desirable suburb of Orlando.
Property Status: For Sale
Lot Size: 43560 Square Feet
Building Size: 5956 Square Feet
Area Available: 5,956 Square Feet