Redeveloped Multi-use Building at 1649 Main Street
1649 Main Street, Columbia, South Carolina, 29201
- 3,848 Square Feet – 8,652 Square Feet
- Retail Office
- For Lease
Located on the corner of Main and Blanding, this historic building is in the heart of Columbia's Business District and is a great retail, restaurant or innovative office lease opportunity. In recent years, Main Street has seen a significant amount of redevelopment, and 1649 Main Street, is soon to join the trend. The shell renovations are complete and work for the first Tenant in the building has begun!
Area Available: 3,848 Square Feet – 8,652 Square Feet
- ±8,652 SF (2 Floors Total). 3rd Floor has been leased. Large Functional Garden Level: ±4,804 SF
- Main Street is home to a variety of retailers, restaurants, businesses, the South Carolina State House, Columbia Museum of Art, Vista Entertainment District & USC.
- Street frontage on corner of Main Street and Blanding Street.
- In addition to the high traffic counts surrounding Main Street (Gervais Street- 26,800 VPD, Assembly Street- 22,800 VPD,) this area sees a good deal of pedestrian traffic.
- Contact Brokers for Lease Rate