Redevelopment Opportunity Fronting Scottsdale Road
4333 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- 35,000 Square Feet
- Retail Land
- For Sale
Excellent redevelopment opportunity for a Class A office building, boutique hotel or high-end residential at 4333 N. Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale. The site area consists of ±35,000 gross square feet, with an existing structure of ±11,160 square feet. Asking price is $5 million.
Site fronts Scottsdale Road in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, with an irreplaceable location at the corner of Scottsdale Road and Drinkwater Boulevard. Property is true “trophy” real estate; Scottsdale Road parcels rarely come available.
Conceptual site plan for an eight-story building has already received positive feedback from the city of Scottsdale Planning & Zoning. Note: Conceptual renderings provided by DAVIS for demonstrative purposes.
Old Town Scottsdale is a bustling melting pot of modern nightlife and historical touches of the West’s Most Western Town. It has become one of the most popular districts in the Phoenix metro area for shopping, dining and events, making Old Town Scottsdale one of the most sought-after ZIP codes for brick-and-mortar businesses in the Valley.
Lot Size: 35000 Square Feet
Building Size: 11160 Square Feet
Area Available: 35,000 Square Feet
- Site area is ±35,000 gross SF. Existing structure is ±11,160 SF.
- Parcel Number: 173-41-256
- Highly sought-after parcel right on Scottsdale Road
- A number of high-end hotels in the trade area boast 72 percent average occupancy, with an ADR of $157.77
- Over 1 million square feet of Class A office space and over 80 restaurants/bars are within a five-minute walk from site
- Development can achieve ingress and egress off both Scottsdale Road and Drinkwater Boulevard
- Property is located on the southeast corner of Scottsdale Road and Drinkwater Boulevard
- Less than a 10-minute walk to over 1 million square feet of Class A office space
- Immediate proximity to Old Town Scottsdale’s prime shopping district