Regional Entertainment and Power Center
Crossroads Towne Center San Tan Freeway (Loop 202) & Gilbert Rd Chandler/Gilbert AZ 85297
- 2,400 Square Feet – 58,075 Square Feet
- For Lease
Retail space for lease in Crossroads Towne Center, a regional entertainment and power center at San Tan Freeway (Loop 202) and Gilbert Road in Chandler and Gilbert, Arizona. Availability from ±2,400 square feet to ±58,075 square feet (pad). Call brokers for details: 602 222 5026 or 602 222 5031.
Crossroads Towne Center is a 140-acre regional entertainment and power center with approximately 1.3 million square feet of leasable space. The shopping center consists of three phases.
Phase 1 is a 48-acre parcel at the southeast corner of the Loop 202 and Gilbert Road located within the Town of Gilbert. This phase is anchored by a Super Target. Other tenants include Ross, Linens N Things, Barnes & Noble, Michaels, Pier 1 Imports, Famous Footwear, Red Lobster and Chili’s.
Phase II is a 75-acre parcel at the southwest corner of the Loop 202 and Gilbert Road located within the City of Chandler and is anchored by Wal-Mart Super Center, Home Depot, Harkins Theater, PetSmart, Staples, and a variety of full-service restaurants.
Area Available: 2,400 Square Feet – 58,075 Square Feet
- B-5: 4,158 SF - High-profile corner end cap
- C-103: 4,951 – High-profile Germann Road end cap
- C-107: 2,400 SF – Premier end cap space
- Pad I: 58,075 SF – Final pad, Germann Road frontage
- Pad J-4: 6,170 SF – Pad space, divisible
- Largest power center in Southeast Valley: ±1,262,000 SF, on ±156 acres
- Anchored by SuperTarget, Walmart Supercenter, Harkins Theatres, Restoration Hardware Outlet, Home Depot, Burlington Coat Factory, Ross, Michaels, PetSmart and Staples
- High growth area with strong demographics and traffic counts