Restaurant and Bar Investment Opportunity
The Manor House Restaurant & Rock 'N Horse Saloon 415 E Highway 70 Safford, AZ 85546
- 21,000 Square Feet
- For Sale
Investment opportunity to purchase a restaurant and saloon in Safford, Arizona. The Manor House Restaurant was built in 1997 as a restaurant, bar and conference center. The building is approximately 21,000* square feet located on ±2.0* acres of land. The restaurant has a Class 12 Food and Beverage license. The Manor House Restaurant & Rock ‘n Horse Saloon is located at 415 E Highway 70 in Safford.
The sale price is $1,497,000. To obtain more information on this investment offering, please sign and return the confidentiality agreement attached to the property flyer or contact the brokers directly.
The husband and wife owners, both in their 70s, are wanting to retire. The revenues on the restaurant are fair, but they feel like both the revenues and profit would improve with a hands-on owner/manager who could focus the majority of their time on the restaurant instead of splitting their time with other business entities.
During a recent storm in Safford, The Manor House suffered roof damage as well as damage to some of their air conditioning units. As a result of this, the insurance company has agreed to repair the roof and replace 10 of the A/C units. The anticipated time frame for doing so is within the next six-months.
The owners of the property own the Quality Inn and Suites located across the street from the restaurant. This property is also for sale and the properties can be purchased together or separately.
*Information has been provided by owner and will be subject to verification by buyer.
Tours are by appointment ONLY. Do not disturb employees. Call broker to set up appointment.
Area Available: 21,000 Square Feet
±2.0 acres of land*
80 plus spaces*
- The building is approximately 21,000 square feet located on ±2 acres of land
- Restaurant has a Class 12 Food and Beverage license
- Included with a full commercial kitchen are five freezer units, gas stoves and commercial ovens
- A separate area is designated for beverage preparation to allow for easy flow in the kitchen
- Main dining room seats approximately 150 guests with tables for four or booths that seat up to eight
- Additional 88 seats in the bar
- Outdoor dining area has 52 seats with an additional 12 seats at the outdoor bar
- Banquet rooms can seat up to 300 people at round tables and 500 with theatre seating
- Approximately 80 parking spots on site