Sarasota City Center
1819 Main Street Sarasota, FL 34236
- 1,283 Square Feet – 7,431 Square Feet
- For Lease
The Sarasota City Center renovations are completed. True Class A amenities in the center of Sarasota CBD include:
- New conference facility
- New tenant social lounge with shuffle board and billard table and outdoor courtyard
- Upgraded lobby with contemporary furniture
- Renovated common areas, fitness center and elevators
Sarasota City Center is a two-tower Class A office building w/ 13 floors in the North tower and 3 floors in the South tower. It has bay-side facade of floor-to-ceiling green reflective glass providing panoramic views of downtown and Sarasota Bay, and city-side facade of white precast panel and green reflective image.
The building features include a café, hair salon & spa, 1st floor bank & drive through, and weight room/gym. On-site property manager office and building engineers.
On-site building security personnel and video monitoring. Computerized after-hours entry system. 6-story parking garage. Seven top-of-the line Otis elevators, including 2 glass-walled observation elevators facing into the lobby.
Located in the center of downtown Sarasota, adjacent to the City Hall, county courthouse and county clerk office, retail shops and restaurants.
The City Center is only 15 minutes from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, with easy access to I-75, US 301, and US 41. Close to Siesta and Longboat Keys.
Area Available: 1,283 Square Feet – 7,431 Square Feet
- Class A building in the heart of downtown Sarasota
- Building renovations completed March 2018
- New tenant lounge, conference center, and upgraded fitness center
- Move-in ready suites available for immediate occupancy
- Prime lobby space available
- 13 story building with attached 6 story parking garage (2.5/1,000 rsf parking ratio)
- Top floors with exceptional views of downtown and Sarasota Bay