Two Greenwood Square
3331 Street Road Bensalem, PA 19020
- 937 Square Feet – 34,487 Square Feet
- Office Healthcare-Medical Institutional
- For Lease
Two Greenwood Square is a landmark office building located in Bucks County, just a half mile from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Bensalem EZ-pass exit and Route I.
There are plenty of amenities within walking distance, including an Applebee's and TGI Friday's on site, as well as Parx Casino directly adjacent to the building. In addition, common areas have recently been upgraded to include modern amenities such as a conference center outfitted with WiFi, an electric car charging station, and a freshvending micro-market.
Brookwood Financial Partners, LLC.
Area Available: 937 Square Feet – 34,487 Square Feet
- Excellent highway access
- 0.5 miles from PA Turnpike Street Road slip ramp, Exit 351 and Route 1
- 2.5 miles to I-95 access
- SEPTA Bus Routes 1, 130, and 150
- Bus connections to the Market Frankford Line
- 10 minutes from the SEPTA Trevose Regional Rail Station and SEPTA Cornwells Heights Station, with Amtrak service to New York and Washington, DC
- Amenities within a half a mile
- Outback Steak House - Applebee's on-site, TGI Friday's on-site, Chickie's & Pete's, Earl of Sandwiches, Bamboo Noodle Bar
- Super Wawa (coming soon)
- Public transportation