Value Add 396 Unit Apartment Community in Chandler
Country Brook Apartments 4909 W Joshua Blvd Chandler, AZ 85226
- 381,333 Square Feet
- For Sale
Investment opportunity to acquire Country Brook, a value-add, 396-unit, Class A apartment community at 4909 W. Joshua Boulevard in Chandler, Arizona. Built in 1996, Country Brook features a condo-style design with expansive floor plans (as large as 1,201 square feet). Extensive property amenities include three resort-style pools with outdoor TVs and shade sails, two Whirlpool spas, 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, and a resident clubhouse with business center.
Country Brook is positioned next door to Intel, one of Arizona’s largest employers with over 10,880 employees and plans to expand in Phoenix’s highly sought after Southeast Valley. Residents enjoy quick access to the Loop 101, Loop 202, I-10 and US 60 freeways, connecting them to area amenities, higher education and multiple fortune 500 companies in the area (“Who’s Who of Corporate America”).
The community is within walking distance to the prestigious Kyrene School District (elementary, middle and high school—all have received a 9 out of 10 GreatSchool rating).
Building Size: 381333 Square Feet
Area Available: 381,333 Square Feet
Number of Units
Average Unit Size
Net Site Size
17.22 units per acre
Number of Buildings
31 plus leasing center
1996, 1993, 1986
- Since 2013, over $5 million has been spent curing deferred maintenance and enhancing on-site amenities
- Excellent opportunity to add additional value through interior renovations
- Current occupancy of 96+ percent
- Assumable financing at 4.26 percent with 5+ years’ interest only left, plus the ability to add a supplemental loan
- Limited new multifamily construction. Only one multifamily community under construction within a four-mile radius of Country Brook
- Total parking spaces: 804; four detached garages
- Strategically located in the explosive growth of the Southeast Valley, between Loop 101 and I-10 employment corridors, surrounded by strong growth and new developments
- Adjacent to 50-plus acre Desert Breeze Park
- The average household income within five-mile radius is $107,441, and average home value is $309,073.