West Hawaii Business Park - Phase 1
Queen Kaahumanu Highway Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
- 95.39 Acres
- Land Industrial Commercial-Specialty
- For Sale
West Hawaii Business Park Phase I ( WHBP Phase I or the Property ) offers an exceptional opportunity to own over 95 acres within the 242-acre, West Hawaii Business Park ( WHBP ), one of the largest industrial and commercial land portfolios in the primary business and residential hub of Kailua-Kona on the island of Hawaii (the Big Island ). These lands are situated between two major industrial parks and benefit from approximately 2,400 lineal feet of highway frontage and two planned access roads along Queen Kaahumanu Highway. Fee Simple.
The WHBP site offers excellent frontage and visibility on Queen Kaahumanu Highway. A new signalized intersection on the highway is planned at the entrance to West Hawaii Business Park. The terraced land allows for visibility from the highway for upland parcels.
Kailua-Kona is a seaside resort town on the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii and serves as the center of commerce and tourism for West Hawaii. The major shopping and restaurants in Kona are located along Alii Drive, a 7-mile long stretch of seaside street with scenic coastal views. Several resort condominiums and three major hotels can be found in the area. The main industrial area on Kona is located to the north of Alii Drive and supports the numerous businesses located along the 50-mile coastline. The IRONMAN World Championship is a 140.6-mile triathlon which takes place in Kailua-Kona each year with an estimated 2,000+ athletes competing.
Property Status: Vacant Land
Lot Size: 95.39 Acres
Area Available: 95.39 Acres
(3) 7-4-8: 76
MCX-20 (Industrial -Commercial Mixed)
2017 Projected Rental and Royalty Income Revenue
- Preliminary subdivision plans for 13 lots are available for review, offering unique and desirable sizes
- Price reduction has been offered to account for infrastructure costs and absorption period
- The property currently produces rental income and rock royalty income from tenants
- Excellent frontage and visibility on Queen Kaahumanu Highway
- New signalized intersection (full turning movements) is currently being constructed by the State of Hawaii’s Department of Transportation at the entrance to West Hawaii Business Park as well as a right in/ right out access at North Access Road
- Terraced land allows for visibility from the highway for upland parcels
- Entitlements, including water, have been secured
- Affordable housing requirements have been satisfied
- Several lots have been graded due to the excavation activities of the quarry tenant