Manager | Corporate Solutions
License # Govt of Dubai Broker Real Estate# 28350
Simon joined Colliers International in 2012 as a Corporate Solutions Property Consultant within the Real Estate Management Solutions (REMS) team.
Simon’s role within Colliers International incorporates the business development of the REMS team through liaising with owners/landlords of substantial property portfolios and also assisting the Corporate Solutions team by identifying and acquiring property solutions for international and regional clients.
Simon’s other key responsibilities include the collection of property statistics and information, building detailed databases on specific areas/buildings and sourcing new business opportunities.
Simon is an exceedingly proficient property professional who possesses the ideal mix of proven practical skills, communication skills and customer service skills to deliver on requirements to clients.
Simon strengths include:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Effective negotiator and research analyst
• Professional in attitude and performance with the ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making and can deliver results under pressure
• Well defined client focus demonstrating an ability to provide exceptional levels of service and support to a wide range of clients
Bachelor of Property, Post Graduate Diploma of Property
The University of Auckland
Graduate Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
IHS Global, BT, Gleeds, Maersk, AT Kearney, Agoda, IHS, IMS Health, Schlumberger, CSG International, HOK, CDM Smith, Daman Health, Maveric Systems, LinkedIn, ATOS, ICICI Bank, CBI, Red Hat, OOCL