Central Park Towers in DIFC
Central Park is the latest addition to the Middle East’s leading financial hub, the Dubai International Financial Centre. This expansive mixed use development is located at the southern entrance of DIFC with direct road links from Sheikh Zayed Road, Financial Centre Road and Al Khail Road. Central Park provides an enviable office location directly opposite the Dusit Thani and Al Murooj Rotana Hotels.
Central Park Towers is jointly owned by Dubai Properties Group and Deyaar Development PJSC. The office tower provides more than 860,00 Sqft commercial office building split across 45 office levels. The office tower provides 45 levels of high quality office space across large and efficient floor plates providing offices from 1,000 up to full floors of 28,321 Sq.ft with contiguous floors available for larger occupiers and with CAT A, B, and Shell and Core options available. It is the largest single owned development in DIFC. Each floor provides full floor to ceiling windows providing excellent natural light and expansive views across DIFC, Downtown Dubai, Zabeel and the Jumeirah coastline.
Several blue-chip tenants are located with the building attracted by the high quality finishes, taking advantage of freezone benefits, and close proximity to Downtown Dubai and housing districts. The development has 105,000 Sqft of Ground Floor, Podium and Concourse Retail amenities with over 60 Retail units. It has expansive triple height lobby with spacious reception, meeting areas, and with 18 high speed elevators with additional service lifts.
From 1,000 to 28,321 Sqft.
Further Information & Viewing
By appointment only.
- Over 860,00 sq.ft commercial office building split across 45 office levels
- Grade “A” Office Space and Largest Single Owned Development in DIFC
- Efficient Floor Plates with CAT A, B, and Shell and Core options available.
- 105,000 Sqft of GF, Podium and Concourse Retail amenities with over 60 Retail units
- Onsite International Property and Facilities Management.
- Expansive triple height lobby with spacious reception and meeting areas
- 18 x high speed elevators with additional Service Lifts