In commercial space brokerage, Colliers International is among the most successful competitors on Austria's real estate market. Our team, located in Vienna, provides a large portfolio of services for both occupiers and landlords:
• Scouting for new office premises
• Analysis of the current office situation, the macro and micro market and evaluation of running lease contracts
• Assessment of "stay vs. move" scenarios
• Renegotiating/optimizing current leases
• Implementation of "build to suit" solutions
• Publishing the annual office market report (also available in English)
• Cooperation with experienced partners for brokerage/project management solutions
• Consulting for developers, landlords and investors
• Preparing sales and marketing strategies
• Landlord representation mandates
We are happy to answer all your questions about our services and will design a tailor-made offer that suits your needs. We are looking forward to responding to your inquiry and would also be very happy to introduce ourselves and our services in a personal, non-binding appointment.
Head of Office Real Estate
Mario Stöckel joined Colliers International Immobilienmakler GmbH as Head of Office Real Estate as of June 2017. Over the last 10 years he gathered his professional experience at SIGNA Group. As of 2014 he was Head of Leasing Activities and responsible for rentals in the office- and retail area.
Due to his relevant professional experience, he gained profound expertise and excellent market knowledge.
Consultant Office Real Estate
Since January 2020, I have been working as an Office Consultant at Colliers where I support my clients in finding a new office location.
Prior to that, I held the position Assistant Office Real Estate since Autumn 2018. My area of responsibilities included organizational terms, doing research, holding tenant and landlord correspondence, recording and managing vacancy reports as well as creating sales details and presentations.
In order to enhance my expertise, I have been studying the accompanying bachelor’s degree programme “Real Estate” at the University of Applied Science Vienna since September 2018. In 2019, I spent half-a-year abroad in Melbourne, Australia for my exchange semester.
I joined Colliers International as Assistant Office Real Estate in Summer 2019.
My area of responsibilities includes organizational terms, doing research, holding tenant and landlord correspondence, recording and managing vacancy reports as well as creating sales details and presentations.
Further on, I have been studying the accompanying bachelor’s degree programme Real Estate at the University of Applied Science Vienna since September 2018 in order to enhance my expertise .