Arriving at an opinion of a property’s value is a complex process, the outcome of which can significantly impact your business. A well-supported appraisal is often a necessary step in securing a loan, in choosing the best asset for your portfolio, and in closing a sale.
Achieving a credible valuation report that complies with a client’s requirements and all applicable professional standards and regulations requires qualified professionals and a nuanced understanding of the property and broader market trends. Our team can provide vital insights into all property types including health care, self-storage, hospitality and leisure.
In addition to national and international investors, our clientele also includes institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, and other real estate and consulting firms.
- Property appraisals using methods that follow national and international standards (IVS, IAS/IFRS, RICS, DCF)
- Portfolio valuation
- Determining mortgage values
- Review and revision of existing leases
- Review of potential savings in management costs
- Review of building regulations (attic development, etc.)
- Economic calculation (demolition, new construction or reconstruction)
- Cost estimates (in consultation with architects and construction companies)
- Judicial appointment in Austria
We are also happy to put together an individual solution tailored to your needs. We look forward to placing our skill and expertise at your service.