Arriving at an opinion of a property’s value is a complex process, the outcome of which can significantly impact your business. A well-supported appraisal is often a necessary step in securing a loan, in choosing the best asset for your portfolio, and in closing a sale.
Achieving a credible valuation report that complies with a client’s requirements and all applicable professional standards and regulations requires qualified professionals and a nuanced understanding of the property and broader market trends. Our team can provide vital insights into all property types including health care, self-storage, hospitality and leisure.
In addition to national and international investors, our clientele also includes institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, and other real estate and consulting firms.
- Property appraisals using methods that follow national and international standards (IVS, IAS/IFRS, RICS, DCF)
- Portfolio valuation
- Determining mortgage values
- Review and revision of existing leases
- Review of potential savings in management costs
- Review of building regulations (attic development, etc.)
- Economic calculation (demolition, new construction or reconstruction)
- Cost estimates (in consultation with architects and construction companies)
- Judicial appointment in Austria
We are also happy to put together an individual solution tailored to your needs. We look forward to placing our skill and expertise at your service.
What do Colliers’ Valuation and Advisory Services include?
What is the timeline for an appraisal?
How do I know that my valuation is credible?
What differentiates Colliers Valuation and Advisory Services from others?
I’ve been working in the real estate sector for 25 years and have dealt with almost all sections independently in Austria as well as in CEE.
A special subject in the real estate’s project development lies obviously in the area of the acquisition and the strategic, business and organizational development as well as the utilization of property projects.
This experience helps me to manage the department for industry and logistics at Colliers. This role involves the strategic and consultancy service and the key account management for customers in industry and logistics.