Colliers International Belgium is looking for a
Real Estate Consultant Occupier Advisory
- Relevant Degree: economist, civil/industrial/commercial engineer, architect, lawyer;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial office real estate;
- You have good knowledge of the Belgian Real Estate market trends, practices and market players;
- You have a good combination of analytical skills and a sound commercial and deal making approach;
- You can handle the management and steering of several projects;
- You are accurate and result oriented;
- You are a creative and communicative team player;
- You speak Dutch & English fluently.
Colliers International Belgium is a leading real estate company with a strong focus on Occupier Advisory. As a fully integrated company, we connect knowledge and experience across our network of experts to help clients in finding the best way of working for their company, choosing the appropriate building as well as the corresponding fit out.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a real estate consultant within our Real Estate team.
Our Real Estate team advises our clients on their real estate challenges with a focus on finding solution that support the client business.
Your main tasks will be:
- Business Development to expand our client database
- Analyze clients’ business environment and propose real estate strategies supporting their core business;
- Conduct stay or leave analysis and lease (re)-negotiations;
- Select the appropriate buildings, in line with the clients requirements;
- Work together with your colleagues, from other departments to offer an integrated approach to clients
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org