- The total value of completed investment deals in the first half of 2018 was EUR 351 mn. Just five of those transactions accounted for slightly above 80% of the total.
- 65% of the investment volume involved office buildings, followed by retail properties (23%) and development land (6%).
- The share of international buyers continued to prevail over locals. South African and Polish investors are leading the flow of capital to Bulgaria.
- The volume of deals concerning incomegenerating properties considerably exceeded (73%) speculative (9%) and owner-occupied properties (18%).
- Yields maintained their end-2017 levels.
Investment Market Overview H1 2018
Date Published: 10/02/2019