- During the first half of 2018 the supply in the mid-plus and high-end residential market registered a 3% increase compared to year-end 2017, reaching 8,200 residential units.
- The number of projects under active construction continued to grow: 2,900 residential units or a 14% increase compared to the previous period.
- The shortage of completed projects led to a surge in sales of residential properties under construction, representing over 70% of the total transaction volume.
- The share of clients buying property for investment purposes expanded significantly, from 25% to 45%.
- Residential property sale prices have firmed during the first six months of 2018.
Residential Market Overview H1 2018
Date Published: 10/02/2019