Paula Cristina Alonso Casarini
COO - CRECI 169543 | CREA 5060339429-SP
AREA OF EXPERTISE
São Paulo office managing director, responsible for brokerage services,
More than 20 years of experience, developing valuations, feasibility studies, highest and best use studies, market studies and consulting reports.
· Paula is member of Colliers International Brasil since 2006.
· She is responsible for the Research Division that makes quarterly monitoring of office and industrial markets, covering all Brazil area, specially the States of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Pernambuco.
· She is the technical responsible for direct Valuation and Advisory Services for Colliers Brazil covering all Brazilian territory.
· In this last 5 years Paula has been responsible for more than 1,300 real estate reports totaling almost 470 million sqm of land area.
· Paula is also in charge of feasibility studies, which are registered at CVM (Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission) as support to Brazilian real estate investment trusts (REITs) public offerings. Colliers Brazil provides services to more than 70% of Brazilian REITs funds managers.
· Managing a team of 18 professionals, in the last 3 years has valued portfolios for the main players (owners and developers) in Brazil´s market, such as Brazilian Capital Group, MRV Log, Starwood and RB Capital.