Senior Project Manager
Ms. Gordon currently serves as Project Manager for Colliers International. Ms. Gordon counts with solid account management and client relationships. Record of leadership, executing strategic project management, cost and utilization improvements. Known for creative and profitable approaches to problem solving, developing strong teams and establishing outstanding relationships with vendors and customers.
- Project Manager working for Colliers International. Taking the management of Maersk and Damco New Offices, (8,600sqft), Tecnicas Reunidas (14000 sqft) and many other projects in Santiago, Chile.
- Direction of her own enterprise from 2013 to 2015. With a focus on Corporate and Retail solutions (15,000 sqft aprox. planned and built).
- Project Manager and architect working for a design studio in Chile. With a focus in the development of retail projects and restaurants as Amphora, La Mar, Sishihouse. From 2012 to 2013.
- Project Manager and architect working for a design studio in Chile, which main client is Wallmart. Developing layouts for Wallmart projects from 2010 to 2011.
- Architect, 2004 / 2010. Universidad de Chile. Santiago, Chile.
- IELTS qualification 6,5-7
With more than seven years working as an architect, Ms. Gordon has achieved a valuable experience developing different kinds of projects, with an emphasis in Retail and Corporate solutions.