Deputy Managing Director
Currently Deputy Managing Director of Colliers Project Management (PjM) - CHINA
A French national living in China since more than 20 years, I have been leading construction projects in China, setting up a variety of manufacturing facilities for blue chip, multinational groups. Yet under my leadership, Colliers Project Management (China) has nurtured a diverse team able to service not only manufacturing clients, but also those looking to establish high quality retail, education, health, F&B and hospitality facilities here in China.
I am a chartered member of the UK's Institution of Civil Engineers, a graduate of INSEAD (TGM 2012) and I also give lectures in the field of Project Management at UTSEUS, the Sino-European School of Technology at Shanghai University.
· Management of mid-size services company, P&L and development
· Management of CAPEX projects
· Factory start up and ramp-up management:
· Contract engineering
· Crisis management, problem solving, project recovery
· Knowledge of China (20 years of presence in Shanghai)
· Member of the Board of Directors & Supervisory Board
· Preparation of medium term industrial plans
· 2012: INSEAD, General Manager program, executive education
· 2007: CHARTERED ENGINEER, British Institution of Civil Engineers.
· 1992: DESS, COMPUTER SCIENCE - DOUBLE COMPETENCE (computer science + technology / mechanical design) University Joseph FOURIER (Grenoble, FRANCE). Phoenix, Arizona (USA), Arizona State University (exchange program).
· 1991: “MAITRISE” of Technology, specialty: industry and mechanical design, University J. FOURIER (Grenoble, FRANCE).
Memberships & Involvements
- British Chamber of Commerce, Shanghai, vice-chair of “Construction & Property Focus Group”
- Indoor Air Quality Association, China Branch, member of the Board of Directors
- Chartered Engineer, Member of the Institution Of Civil Engineers (UK)
- UTSEUS (Université de Technologie de Compiègne, Belfort, etc.), cooperation program with SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY: “Project Management”, and support to Project Internship in several industries.