Director | Consultor Senior | Representacion de Usuarios Oficina
Erika joined Colliers International on August 2011 and initiated her career as Corporate Solutions Consultant, supporting the coordination and tracking for the transactions and services offered to local and international corporate clients.
Her duties included being the SPOC for the attention of several Corporate Accounts for Colliers in Colombia, as listed below:
· Bancolombia Corporate Account (since October 2011). Responsible for tracking the selling transactions and reporting periodically to the client. She has participated in the disposition processes of 202 properties.
· Allianz Corporate Account (since February 2012). Responsible for tracking the selling transactions and reporting periodically to the client.
Currently, Erika works as Office Senior Broker, and is specialized in Tenant Representation processes.
· Participated in the elaboration of strategies to fulfill the commercialization of the portfolio of properties owned by Bancolombia S.A.
· Tracking and support for several Corporate Accounts such as AIG, FedEx, 3M and Oracle.
· Participated in the commercialization process of several properties owned by Bavaria.
· Renegotiation processes for clients located in Bogota, Medellin & Cali: Microsoft, McCann Erickson, Oracle, Nokia Solutions & Networks, Aseguradora Solidaria, AXA Colpatria, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, American Tower.
· Tenant Rep processes for Ernst & Young (Bogotá), AIG (Bucaramanga), McKinsey & Company (Bogota), Microsoft (Bogotá and Medellín), among others.
Finances and International Trade
Universidad del Rosario
Universidad del Rosario
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
Ernst & Young
McKinsey & Co.
Nokia Solutions & Networks
Gustavo joined Colliers International on september 2014 with concentration in Bogota, Colombia.
He has more than five years of experience working in Commercial Real Estate and I currently work as Office Consultant. He has accumulated knowledge on the office local market and I have been mostly involved in Tenant Representation transactions for the search and relocation of office spaces, lease renegotiation and Real Estate Consultancies for national and multinational companies in Bogota, for more than two years.
Maria Helena Alvarez Velasquez
Tenant administrative analyst for the ATC client, with more than 3 years experience in administrative processes and human management, developing skills in service, customer management, coordination of selection processes, recruitment, training, payroll, disciplinary processes, among others.
Joined the year 2016. He has been part of the financial team of the company where he has grown professionally, obtaining knowledge of the management of the IBES accounting package, file, portfolio, among other activities inherent to his position.
Consultor Comercial | Renegociación de Contratos
Paola joined Colliers International Colombia in June 2016 as a Marketing Assistant for PACTIA Corporate Account, supporting the prospecting of clients and the generation of opportunities through Smart Calling and information gathering according to market dynamism.
She also represented Fondo Inmobiliario Colombia (FIC), being responsible for the commercialization of the FIC's portafolio, carrying out with requirements by the Landlord.
Currently, Paola is specializing as Junior Broker in Tenant Representation processes.