Gustavo joined Colliers International on september 2014 with concentration in Bogota, Colombia.
He has more than five years of experience working in Commercial Real Estate and I currently work as Office Consultant. He has accumulated knowledge on the office local market and I have been mostly involved in Tenant Representation transactions for the search and relocation of office spaces, lease renegotiation and Real Estate Consultancies for national and multinational companies in Bogota, for more than two years.
Tenant Representation of the following clients:
- GET GROUP LATIN AMERICA (75 sqm)
- JAPAN TOBACCO INTERNATIONAL (345 sqm)
- CARLSON WAGONLIT TRAVEL (2,100 sqm)
- BECKMAN COULTER (624 sqm)
- BELATRIX SOFTWARE (1,197 sqm)
- SUMMAR (308 sqm)
- VALREX (307 sqm)
- CELLTRION HEALTHCARE (120 sqm)
- COOSALUD (150 sqm)
- LUPATECH (45 Workstations - WEWORK)
- FRACHT (25 Workstations - Tinkko Coworking)
- ONELINK BPO (6,300 sqm)
- LAZARD (338 sqm)
Real Estate Consultancy for the following clients:
- MABE COLOMBIA
- TEAM FOODS COLOMBIA
- AXA COLPATRIA
Escuela de Administración de Negocios, Universidad EAN
International Language Academy of Canada
GET GROUP LATIN AMERICA, MABE, JAPAN TOBACCO INTERNATIONAL, ONDINA, BELATRIX SOFTWARE, BECKMAN COULTER, SUMMAR FINANCIAL, CARLSON WAGONLIT TRAVEL, TEAM FOODS COLOMBIA, CELLTRION HEALTHCARE, COOSALUD, FRACHT COLOMBIA, ONELINK BPO.
Director | Consultor Senior | Representacion de Usuarios Oficina
Erika joined Colliers International on August 2011 and initiated her career as Corporate Solutions Consultant, supporting the coordination and tracking for the transactions and services offered to local and international corporate clients.
Her duties included being the SPOC for the attention of several Corporate Accounts for Colliers in Colombia, as listed below:
· Bancolombia Corporate Account (since October 2011). Responsible for tracking the selling transactions and reporting periodically to the client. She has participated in the disposition processes of 202 properties.
· Allianz Corporate Account (since February 2012). Responsible for tracking the selling transactions and reporting periodically to the client.
Currently, Erika works as Office Senior Broker, and is specialized in Tenant Representation processes.