Dircetor Industrial, Inversión| Colombia
Dedicated to the real estate activity for more than 15 years, where I had held commercial positions as Director of Housing Projects. In 1999, I began to work for Colliers, first in Marketing & Research and then in the Industrial Division, where important accounts have been generated for Colliers International Colombia.
· Top Broker Colombia from 2004 to 2010 (except 2009). · Participation in the sale of Bavaria Sabmiller's main assets, especially an important land such as La Francia, El Carmen (2010 transaction), and an Industrial Land in Tocancipa.
· Sale of Industrial Plants such as Schering, Abbott and Pfizer.
· Representation of clients for the purchase and lease of important local companies such as Alqueria, Arroz Diana and several multinationals such as Sealed Air and Schumberger.
· Sale of the entire Soko Industrial Park consisting of two corporate buildings and 19 storage warehouses.
· Sale of 500,000M2 of Industrial Land to investors and end users.
-Administration in Marketing at Universidad Politécnico Grancolombiano
-Diploma in Real Estate law at Universidad del Rosario.
Memberships & Involvements
Lonja de Propiedad Raiz and Acolog
C. I.Ayurá, Suppla, Teleperformance, Terranum, Schlumberger, Linde Colombia, Alquería, Mapfre, Corona
Director Industrial | Colombia
I consider myself a positive person, with an interest in continuing to learn and grow professionally and personally.
I like sports, reading and especially traveling to get to know other cultures and share ways of thinking.
Analista Comercial Listing
I am a Finance and International Trade Professional with a specialization in Marketing Management. Living real estate since June 2016 being part of one of the most important corporate accounts of Colliers Colombia and then joined as a BrokerJunior to the Industrial Listing team where I have been working with important clients and participating in different marketing processes.
Consultor Comercial Oficinas
Natalia has been in the real estate business for almost 20 years. Her first job was structuring on of the first Real Estate Investment Trust in Colombia. Her first approach in the real estate market as a broker was as Real Estate Manager of several properties in Florida for a Colombian company. She has also worked in the financial sector and gained in-depth knowledge of REITs, Real Estate Investment Funds and collective investment portfolios. Her last job was as a real estate agent in Bogotá, where she acquired extensive experience in the residential and commercial market.