Consultor Senior Tenant Rep
Mr. Romero has joined the Colliers International Colombia Bogotá office in 2008 when the company was in a growing phase with less than 20 collaborates. With over ten years of experience in CRE; Mr. Romero focuses on the representation of office tenants and buyers, with a deep market knowledge on the Bogotá Metropolitan area. Mauricio has been selected by several national and International companies such as Amazon, IWG Group, Oracle, SAB Miller, TMF Group, Bloomberg, LAN Airlines (LATAM), Intel, Sanofi Aventis, Delima Marsh, SAP, NCR, Control Risks, Hasbro, Dyninno, Toshiba, Bavaria, Michelin & Teradata among others.
> Tenant Representation for more than 100,000 square meters for the most representative national and international companies in Colombia.
> Developed and designed several market surveys, financial analysis and real estate portfolio optimization assessments for his clients.
> Acquired respect and status with most of the well-known landlords in Bogota.
> Represented companies from several industries in their office relocation.
> Positioned himself as a Commercial Real Estate professional in the industry.
> Served several corporate accounts in conjunction with the PM, industrial and CIVAS teams.
> Participation in different assignments including expansion plans and investment models for new market trends.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Arts & Design - Alfred University, Alfred NY.
- Associate's Degree in Sales of Products and Services - SENA, Bogotá Colombia.
- International Business - Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano, Bogota Colombia.
- Investment Projects Structuring Diploma - Universidad de la Sábana
Memberships & Involvements
Lonja de Propidad Raiz de Bogota - Real Estate Knowledge Assesment - 2009
SIOR - International Candidate - 2015
· Bavaria SAB MIller (12,000 sqm)
· Amazon (12,000 sqm)
· Dyninno (3,000 sqm)
· New Zealand Embassy - MFAT (500 sqm)
· Sanofi Aventis (3,000 sqm)
· Oracle (1,700 sqm)
· LAN Airlines (2,100 sqm)
· Glaxo SmithKline (2,000 sqm)
· Chevron (5,600 sqm)
· Ingersoll Rand - Trane (1,090 sqm)
· IWG (Regus, Spaces, HQ) (+10,000 sqm)
· L'Oréal (2,500 sqm)
· Novo Nordisk (1,000 sqm)
Director | Consultor Senior | Representacion de Usuarios Oficina
Erika joined Colliers International on August 2011 and initiated her career as Corporate Solutions Consultant, supporting the coordination and tracking for the transactions and services offered to local and international corporate clients.
Her duties included being the SPOC for the attention of several Corporate Accounts for Colliers in Colombia, as listed below:
· Bancolombia Corporate Account (since October 2011). Responsible for tracking the selling transactions and reporting periodically to the client. She has participated in the disposition processes of 202 properties.
· Allianz Corporate Account (since February 2012). Responsible for tracking the selling transactions and reporting periodically to the client.
Currently, Erika works as Office Senior Broker, and is specialized in Tenant Representation processes.
Consultor Comercial | Renegociación de Contratos
Paola joined Colliers International Colombia in June 2016 as a Marketing Assistant for PACTIA Corporate Account, supporting the prospecting of clients and the generation of opportunities through Smart Calling and information gathering according to market dynamism.
She also represented Fondo Inmobiliario Colombia (FIC), being responsible for the commercialization of the FIC's portafolio, carrying out with requirements by the Landlord.
Currently, Paola is specializing as Junior Broker in Tenant Representation processes.
Gustavo joined Colliers International on september 2014 with concentration in Bogota, Colombia.
He has more than five years of experience working in Commercial Real Estate and I currently work as Office Consultant. He has accumulated knowledge on the office local market and I have been mostly involved in Tenant Representation transactions for the search and relocation of office spaces, lease renegotiation and Real Estate Consultancies for national and multinational companies in Bogota, for more than two years.